Friday, February 6, 2009

12 Dpo Cm And Smelly Pee



Hello girls .... I do not add much that is an intervention ... eh?

I apologize to all the girls who follow me constantly, but this time the days so full I do not care even the Queen of England ' hahaha ...

I started a course of reconstruction of the nail, and when I aquisito experience will put some pictures of my work. ^ - ^

In addition to me is "blending" to head the idea (thanks to the legendary prof. My course ^ - ^) to sell some T-shirts painted by me ... very original, with faces, writing, etc. ... you may be interested?
do your thing = P


hello soon ... let me know and keep asking if you have doubts I will be happy to answer them (but remember to sign your comments, otherwise I still difficult to answer).

0 comments:

Post a Comment