Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why Do Men Like To Touch Breasts



Hello girls! how are we going? I hope good! = P
is a little not update my blog ... sorry ...
You know yesterday I received a pleasant surprise ... a girl approached me in site Netlog wondering if I was the 'author of this blog and a My advice ... for me it's very beautiful, makes me realize that this blog has its value and maybe with time will become so much more! Who knows ...
However, as usual, I thank all my readers who support me and give me a small satisfaction ... THANKS enormeeeee everything for you! = P

Next Stop which I will have the Tregging :
is a new invention of some clever designer born from the idea to combine the aesthetic beauty of jeans with the comfort of a leggings (leggings ), watching them look like normal jeans pockets with zippers washing etc. ... But actually touching the fabric that is soft is that of a common leggings, so the result is a girls absolute comfort! Thus the leggings are no longer called legging but are called tregging .
I'll show you several models including a model which has the wonderful effect and is even slightly worn jeans torn! That is perfectly identical to a pair of jeans! The nice thing about
tregging : adhere perfectly to the body without giving any minimum hassle. = P

also forgot the tregging pants are also in more neutral shades to the more flamboyant!
Beautiful is the model then you'll see in pink of course talking about a tregging has pockets, loops, buttons and zippers.

is also very beautiful in the tregging imitation leather, surely you have noticed some girl's legs or on your own. = P

conclude by summarizing the concept tregging in "3" words ...
TREGGING = perfect imitation of a pair of jeans or pants with a comfort moooooolto more!

We expect the next update "I TREGGING " Hello girls ... a kiss! KISS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment